Norwich Probate Registry Contact Details.
Norwich Probate Registry Office is at Combined Court Building The Law Courts Bishopgate Norwich Norfolk England NR3 1UR (DX 97390 Norwich 5.) 01603 728267.
Please note that Norwich Probate Registry is a branch of the Court and does NOT deal with registering births deaths or marriages. Click here for Registrars of Births, Deaths and Marriages. Further Information. Free Guide to Probate or Professional Advice if Needed
The Norwich Probate Registry Office is open to the public from Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.00pm and appointments for interview at Norwich are arranged between Monday and Friday between the hours of 10.30 am and 3.00 pm, depending on demand. Interviews at the Lowestoft Probate Registry Office and Kings LynnProbate Registry Office are by appointment only and are arranged by the Norwich Registry according to demand, but generally, are as follows:
- Lowestoft Office – 1 day approximately every 8 weeks.
- Kings Lynn Office- 1 day approximately every 8 weeks.
- General Contacts Switchboard 01603 728267
- General Fax 01603 627469.
- Probate Manager 01603 728267
- Ipswich Registrar 01603 728267.
- Email Address Solicitor enquiries NorwichPSRsolicitorsenquiries @hmcts.gsi.gov.uk.
- Personal Application enquiries NorwichPSRenquiries @hmcts.gsi.gov.uk.
Main list of Probate Registry Offices.