Probate Help Prices – fair prices for all.
Probate help needs are often fairly simple, many folk just need a little help, which most firms can’t be bothered with. We’re different. You can have as much or as little probate help as you feel you need, and switch to the next package up, just paying the difference, if you find probate more complex than you expected. We keep our overheads low so that you pay less. All work is subject to our normal probate help terms of business.
- No plush offices.
- No fancy cars.
- No gate keepers to stop you speaking to the right person.
- No per letter charges.
- No “responsibility allowances.” They alone can triple your bill elsewhere.
- No charge for UK phone calls, stamps etc.
Our especially low cost probate help services packages (1 to 3) are designed only to deal with straightforward cases where there is.
- No Inheritance Tax to pay.
- No complex trusts to set up.
- English or Welsh folk with estates based in England and Wales.
- If you don’t fit neatly into that category, give us a ring with the details and we’ll advise what costs are likely to be.
- Where overseas assets are concerned, we need to know in advance as overseas lawyers may need to be used.
- If that doesn’t fit, go to option 4 or use the enquiry form at the foot.
Typical rate in the market for probate help is over £200 an hour. Ours is typically £115.
For brief advice, our fee is £30 for the first 15 minutes, plus £2 per minute after that, plus VAT as applicable. This tends to be phone discussion: clearly, extra time will be needed if you require written advice.
Probate help enquiry form. Please include a phone number.
[contact-form-7 id="1429" title="Probate Enquiry"]