Probate Department Sitemap of Main Pages.
If you don’t see what you need, use the Site Search facility which also covers the questions we are asked from time to time.
Our most popular page tells you how to obtain a copy of the Will or Grant of Probate of a person who died long enough ago for probate to have been granted (if it was needed). Please do not ring us to ask about this as we have nothing to do with it! Here is the link.
- Why Use Us
- Do it yourself Probate.
- Who Can Apply For Probate?
- Applying for a Grant of Probate in England and Wales.
- Is Probate Needed?
- Being an executor
- Probate Jargon Explained.
- Probate fees
- Obtaining Probate from Overseas
- Intestate Rules for England and Wales
– these are NOT the Registrar of Births and Deaths – see below.