Please note that Probate Registries are branches of the Court and do NOT deal with registering births deaths or marriages. Click here for Registrars of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
Please note Stoke on Trent Probate Registry mail and phone calls should be directed to BIRMINGHAM.
The address of Stoke on Trent Probate Registry Office was:
Combined Court Centre Bethesda Street Hanley Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire ST1 3BP DX 703363 Hanley 3.
Stoke on Trent Probate Registry is a sub office of Birmingham and is not always open, so please check with Birmingham where to send documents. It is wise to confirm that Stoke on Trent Office will even be open before travelling. Appointments for interview at the Stoke Registry are arranged between Monday and Friday between the hours of 10.00am and 3.30pm, depending on demand. Back to list of Registries
Contacts Switchboard 01782 854 065 General Fax 01782 274 916 Probate Manager 01782 854 065
(Birmingham DPR) – Registrar 01782 854 065
Stoke on Trent Probate BUILDING Opening times
(this does NOT necessarily mean the Registry is open or staffed)
Court building open 9.30 am Court building closed 4.00 pm
Court counter open 9.30 am Court counter closed 4.00 pm
We hope you find the above information helpful. If you should wish for professional help with Probate, we are a business specialising in probate, and whilst we are always happy to have a brief exploratory chat, we do charge (modestly) for our time. Contact us here
Stoke on Trent Probate Registry Office
is part of the Probate Service
The Probate Service forms part of the Family Division of the High Court. It deals with ‘non-contentious’ probate business. This is where there is no dispute about the validity of a will or entitlement to take a grant. It issues grants of representation, which are known as either:
- Probate (when the deceased person left a valid will and an executor is acting.)
- Letters of administration with will (when a person has left a valid will but no executor is acting.)
or Letters of administration (usually when there is no valid will.)
These different types of grants of representation appoint people known as personal representatives to administer the deceased person’s estate.
The Probate Department Ltd is a private business which arranges probate help throughout England and Wales at relatively low cost. We are NOT the Probate Registry! We are happy to have a free initial chat with people.
Stoke on Trent Probate Registry Office.
Main list of Probate Registry Offices.
- stoke on trent probate office
- stoke probate office
- stoke on trent probate ourt
- probate office stoke on trent
- probate office easter opening times stoke
- probate registry stoke on tren
- probate offices in stoke-on-trent
- local probate department stoke on trent
- probate office hanley stoke on trent
- nearest probate registry stfford
- district probate registry stoke-on-trent
- stoke on trent probate registry
- probate office stoke
- hanley probate office
- office of prabate staffordshire